Monday 21 January, 2008

Gibberish

I started my day with this hopelessly happy feeling... I was feeling very warm inside... Happy... content.... and generally in a mood I would like to find myself in everyday.... I hardly noticed the horrible traffic and sung my way to work....

Work, however, has become awfully boring these days.... I have been having a rather hard time to concentrate for more than a few moments... leave alone being productive.... Have not demonstrated an iota of productivity over the last couple of weeks I guess.... Ridiculous I say :( Infact it is so annoying that I want to flush it out of my system... This boredom is killing me... And I have stopped asking myself the question whether this is what I want to do in life... Well I dont...ofcourse... And its a pity that the ppl are sooo nice here.... This had been the best work environment that I have experienced so far....

But I am ready to get the hell out of here... I am ready to go to the next 'new' place and start the 'new' life.... And that is how I have proved yet again i have severe attention deficiency syndrome... Will this ever leave me... Kinda hard to not be yourself, right?

Things bore me so easily that these days I am scared of starting anything new... I think I need a proper break from mundane things... I mean jobs.... I wont get paid at the end of the month... And that is a concern... But I really want to do something else... Like really really different.... I told my husband I want to write a book... He thought I was joking :( I told my mom I want to just stay home and be the model 'home-maker'... She laughed... So if anyone has any idea abt some fun stuff that they want to do, pls share with me... God's blessing shall be showered on you........

2 comments:

carnation said...

you know what, just make those comments and laughs a passe..prove them wrong and stick to your guns. Sure, you can be a great,perfect, model home-maker and why don't you surprise your husband by writing a book.

Hermit said...

Well, I guess thats the plan...