Thursday 27 April, 2006

The heat is on......

Hyderabad is incredibly hot, with the temperature rising by the day. I am not sure how long I can bear this. But I am trying to put up a brave face as of now. I keep thinking though, I have survived one summer each in Rajasthan and Gujarat. How come Andhra Pradesh is pulling me down like this? Someone told me recently that while we keep comlaining about the worsening weather, we forget that we are getting older. Is that the reason? Am I getting too old for the heat? Does our immunity system get worse in a matter of three years? Thats kind of hard to believe, right?

One good thing I noticed for my last year birthday was the absence of paranoa. 'Cause the year before that, I guess I lost it completely. I was actually depressed about reaching a particular age. Look at me, I still cant say my age..... What is wrong with me?

1 comment:

nowheregirl said...

whenever you are depressed about you age think of your hot cousin (namely me :P) who is even older than you... you still have a long way to go...lol