Wednesday 26 April, 2006

Now that I am here

I might as well write some more....
But the question is, what to write about? A good topic can be the name of this particular blogspot. And if I need to explain why its called 'hermitage', I will have to refer to Mr. Freud and his theory of subconscious.
Why? Here's why:
The word hermitage (HUHR-muh-tij\, noun) also means "A secluded residence; a retreat; a hideaway"
In the last one week, I have been feeling rather vague. Although I was in full throttle mode of existance, a growing fear was slowly creeping in. It was an unidentifiable fear, which kept pushing me to look for an escape.....The claustrophobia was begining to engulf me.... I felt I needed to run, or else.... or else I may explode.....

Well, honestly, I simply need a break. I need a nice vacation to pamper myself. So all that has been narrated above was just my innate need for drama in life... Kindly ignore.

Anyways, coming back to the dream of a vacation, I recently received a 'holiday plan' as free gift with a purchase. It was giving a package holiay offer for a family of four (3 nights, 2 days) in about 40 locations in India. But here's the catch: the fine print in the document says offer not valid for hill stations in summer and vise-versa. So much for a free vacation.......

Anyways, the point of this whole blabber is fairly simple. I need a break, a retreat. And I am broke. So, I try and find solace in a blog-spot. Am I loosing it?

1 comment:

nowheregirl said...

welcome to the blogworld sweetie

here's another vacation offer for you... 365days a year... anyday you want...free "fooding and lodging" :D ... for now just take a weekend off and come over...