Tuesday 22 May, 2007

Yes, my life has come to a full circle... Yesterday I found myself walking around Hill road, navigating through the dug-up patches. And the sense of deja-vu was so strong that for a moment I thought I have travelled back in time.

About 3 yrs ago, I had landed in Mumbai in search of a new begining. I was extremely excited at the prospect of living in this city once more... The city which had given me the mixed taste of freedom, power and responsibilities.

I have always loved this city, especially the spirit of Mumbai... I have always found great friends here, unexpected kindness from people, and a lot of warmth... Lets hope this time around the city lives up to its promises again...

3 comments:

deepthi vinod said...

babe hope this happy feeling continues ude and you motto"i love my life" keeps giving us thinking of the cute idoit called P

Kumar Anshul said...

Welcome back, Madam. Mumbai ek jeeta-jaagta shaher hai - aisa maine bhi mehsoos kita hai kai baar. However, can you term the response from people WARM? I love this city, as you do. But my experience with people has been of a mixed kind.

Pass on your new number.

Anonymous said...

Nice.
Aamchi Mumbai. And know what....Im missing it already.