Tuesday 17 July, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I should be working but I am bored
I should be saving but I am broke
I should be cleaning but I am tired
I should be loving but I am lost...

I am confusion personified!!!!

When I was jobless, I couldnt wait to get into a job. Now that I have a job that not only promises regular pay but also decent work, I find myself bored to death... I am very angry with someone I love, but I feel like calling up and apologising, just so that we can start talking again... All my friends are going on this trip I have dreamed of for years now, and I am not going... Right now I want to go home and crash. But I know for sure the minute I step out of work I would want to go do something 'fun' instead... GOD help me!!!!

4 comments:

Kumar Anshul said...

Hey Piya, why does it sound as if things are not well. I have known you as the most vivacious and happy-go-lucky girl. I feel now that there is a serious, subtle side to you that I didn't see till now. Hope this realisation doesn't necessitate any alteration in the core imagery.

Take care.

Hermit said...

Hey Anshul,

Well I guess everybody has multiple sides to their personality... And I am myself discovering new aspects everyday... Its only a way to grow, and even though one may end up questioning the basic value systems for oneself, it does not necessarily mean the core persona is changing. What say?

Kumar Anshul said...

Its ages since we met. You are living so near? Shall we!!

Anonymous said...

Fret not. Just a little phase that you're passing through. Or it could be a 'grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side' effect. Either way, you'll get through it or get used to it :P.