Friday 6 July, 2007

Updates

Have been wanting to write for a while now. Had all the time in life a month back when I was jobless. But that is the time when I am my laziest best :D Also, I was facing the infamous 'writer's block', which made things more difficult.

However, this boring Friday afternoon has finally managed to break that spell, so here I go:

New things in my life:

1. Quitting my old job :)
2. Moving to Mumbai :)
3. Staying in Bandra :) as a PG :(
4. Starting the new job :) in Bandra only :) :)
5. Finding reference to my blog in some random website. This is how they describe it: "This is a Personal blog written by Piyashree and its about Jodhpur fort,People,Life,Summer and more." (Ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee)

I guess thats a lot of new things for just a couple of months... But I can always do with some more :)

No comments: