Thursday 12 April, 2007


What can be more welcoming than a shade in a hot sunny afternoon. And especially if it like this...

Was in a village in AP yesterday. As I was walking past the fields, I found one of my team members sitting under a tree interviewing a lady. The summer sun was getting more unbearable by the minute, so I decided to join them for a little while. And as I walked up to the spot, I was taken aback by the beauty of the spot... It was as if the tree was welcoming the passerby with a bed of flowers to sit and rest.... The tree showered me with its flowers as long as I stayed there....

I guess there are very few moments for the dwellers of the city pent to experience the beauty of nature. This definitely was one of those rare occasions....

1 comment:

deepthi vinod said...

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell.....

Yes I can with these pics and the details...(could not help it babes though the song is on a diff tangent ;)