Wednesday 18 April, 2007

Dissociation

This has been happening to me for the past couple of weeks. I would be in the middle of something... a party, a gathering, in a car, in the street... and I would find myself completely dissociated from my surroundings. It is like, I suddenly wont hear the noise anymore, and also perhaps loose my vision of whats going on... It feels like I am walking around inside an air bubble and I am completely cut off from the rest of the world.

Although it did freak me out in the beginning, the third of fourth time I found myself enjoying it.... It is like being under water when you dont hear anything and your vision is blurred... It is like a dream, when you cant really hear what the other person is saying, but you know... And you are left to yourslef as to how you want to interprete the incidents around you at that point of time....

Incidents such as this one also tends to question your sanity. But then, when have I ever pleaded sanity of mind? So this time around, I am all set to enjoy this expereince as many times as they occur...

4 comments:

nowheregirl said...

happens to me all the time... must be in our blood somewhere :D... i call it bubble syndrome...

Kumar Anshul said...

NIce to know that it happens to you. Worried to know that it happens to you too.

Don't stress yourself to understand. Its one of those moments when you don't know what u want to say.

Kumar Anshul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
deepthi vinod said...

i was in that position yesterday while we were on top and u tellin bout the saree :P