Tuesday 24 April, 2007

Make-over

A few days back I looked at my blog, and felt quite ashamed of myself. I apparently had some ten posts over the last one year :( And here I was, proudly displaying the link to everybody in this world... And this is especially sad because this last one year had been extremely eventful... Many of the experiences were novel, extremely delightful, or introspective....I found new places to go to, and new elements in me which I was unaware of... Looking back, I feel amazed at the fact that I didnt ever feel the need to sit and write about any of those...

My hyperactive self refused to take this longer. So here I am, trying to give this virtual space of mine a make-over. Armed with my gadget, I have been trying to capture many moments that I want to share here... I have also been a little more regular with penning down my thoughts.. I have to admit that adorning this virtual me was quite interesting... You have so many options to choose from.... how you wish to display your appearance in public... Its like this mask that you can craft for yourself.... But then again, thats a different course of thought... As of now, let me display my thoughts while I remain hidden behind my mask...

1 comment:

deepthi vinod said...

make-over,it should rather be move over world.I am here to march on lol....will wait for the mask to capture many moods...